domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2018

INSIDE OUT- Changes in people´s lives


Watch the video.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

WHILE YOU WATCH

5- What were Radley´s first impressions on the following aspects:

a)  The new house

b) Food. Eating out

c) Her father´s new routine

d)School

e) Hockey

AFTER YOU WATCH:

 1-  What was Radley´s life like as a baby?

2- What was her life like as a toddler?

She moved out with the family when she was a teenager

3- Where did they use to live?

4- Where did they move to?

6) What were the main changes in her human relationships?

a) With her family

b) With her best friend.

 WRITE DOWN RADLEY´S TESTIMONIAL

1- In pairs: Write a paragraph in the first person

a) First row Introduction: Where- When- Why they moved

b)Second row: Body: Feelings when she arrived in the new city: house, family life, school, hockey...

c)Third row: Conclusion- Imagine Radley in two years time. She has adjusted and she is fine now.

2- In groups of 6 they put their paragraphs togetherand agree on the full narrative. They include at least one sentence with "used to". When they agree, they all copy the full narrative in their notebooks (one of them dictates to the group)





As I walked through my bedroom door, my mom came to stand beside me. The walls, once decorated with posters, and the bookshelves, once covered in toys and games, were now barren. Only two boxes remained-an old collection of toys and one last box ready to go with me to college.  Mom gasped and threw her arms around me as she saw the empty room. My excitement dampened when I realized how sad my mom was to see me go. I couldn't believe today was the day I would be leaving for college, and even though I was excited, I sure was going to miss my family.

CONTINUE THE NARRATIVE:

- Andy´s first impression at college (Bad points)

- How he settled (Good points)

-How he feels now

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario