sábado, 4 de mayo de 2024

MY FAVOURITE THINGS


 

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittensBright copper kettles and warm woolen mittensBrown paper packages tied up with stringsThese are a few of my favorite thingsMy favorite things
Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudelDoorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodlesWild geese that fly with the moon on their wingsThese are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashesSnowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashesSilver white winters that melt into springTheses are a few of my favorite things
When the dog bitesWhen the bee stingsWhen I'm feeling sadI simply remember my favorite thingsAnd then I don't feel so bad, so bad
VOCABULARY:
Raindrops: gotas de lluvia
kittens-gatitos
Whiskers: bigotes (gatos)
copper kettles- teteras de cobre
woolen mittens- manoplas de lana
tied up with strings- atados con cuerdas
Doorbells- timbres
sleigh- trineo
 schnitzel- filete empanado
Wild geese- gansos silvestres
wings- alas
satin sashes- fajines de satén
Snowflakes- copos de nieve
eyelashes- pestañas
the bee stings- la abeja pica

MY FAVOURITE THINGS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario